Monthly Retainers for Businesses and Employers
Quality Advice and Peace of Mind from £150.00 plus VAT per month
Employment Law is notoriously complex and dynamic, which is why we deliver a selection of 4 retainers, all of which can save your business money, and will almost certainly reduce the risk of an employment claim.
We guarantee quality and value with expertise delivered by an experienced solicitor with all of our monthly plans, whether you choose our Managed Staff Handbook or our All Inclusive plan.
Managed Staff Handbook
- We will tailor a staff handbook to meet the specific needs of your business to include policies and procedures on Disciplinary, Grievance, Redundancy, Discrimination, Whistle Blowing, Absent Management Policy, Internet Usage, and many more.
- It is essential to put in place an up to date handbook, however, due to regular legislative changes throughout the year it does not stop here, and to remain compliant your handbook needs to be managed and kept under regular review, preferably by a qualified employment solicitor.
- Should you choose this plan you would also qualify for the option of a retrospective upgrade or a discount of 20% off our standard charge out rate of £180.00 per hour plus VAT, to ensure maximum value.
- We will tailor a retainer based on the number of minutes of advice and assistance that your business is likely to require per month.
- This is a little bit like a mobile telephone contract, in so far as selecting the number of minutes that best suits your requirements. In addition to this, we will also provide you with our Managed Staff Handbook service, as referred to above.
- As with the Managed Staff Handbook plan, you would also have the option of a retrospective upgrade or a discount of 20% off our standard charge out rate of £180.00 per hour plus VAT, to ensure maximum value.
All inclusive Fixed Fee Retainer
- For a more bespoke and comprehensive package we are able to offer the following benefits:
- Unlimited Legal Advice on all Employment Matters
- Our Managed Staff Handbook service
- Full Contract Review
- All employment drafting requirements, to include Settlement Agreements and COT3s
- Remote shadowing of HR Meetings, to include crib-sheets and appropriate letters
- Assistance with TUPE transfers, Redundancy Procedures and Restructure
- This plan does not include tribunal and court representation, however, this can be provided at a discounted rate, or under a suitable legal expense insurance policy that may be available to your business
- You have the option of taking out a separate insurance policy, subject to underwriting.
- We use an insurance intermediary who is able to supply our client’s with an extremely comprehensive insurance package that neatly bolts onto our retainer options, and this not only covers full representation, but also indemnity against the award that you might need to pay out, in the event that your defence was unsuccessful.
- Unlike many insurances of this kind, the policies we use do not have to come with a “prospect of success” clause. This means that provided you have followed our advice a claim should not refused on grounds that your defence lacks merit.
All services are subject to contract.
Notice Re-Insurance: This firm is not authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority. However, we are included on the register maintained by the financial Conduct Authority so that we can carry on insurance mediation activity, which is broadly the advising on, selling and administration of insurance contracts. This part of our business, including arrangements for complaints or redress if something goes wrong, is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. The register can be accessed via the Financial Conduct Authority website at www.fca.org.uk/register
Get in touch today...
Contact us today to find out more about how Clements Solicitors can help you.