Clements Solicitors Complaints Handling Policy
If in the event you are unhappy with the service that we are providing our complaints procedure is as follows:
- We would ask that you contact Tom Clements to discuss matters informally first, and if you are dissatisfied with this, Mr Clements will deal with the matter as a formal complaint in writing.
- Upon receipt of your formal complaint Mr. Clements shall register it on our complaints register and will send a letter of acknowledgement and your file will be reviewed.
- If the matter is straight forwards, we might make suggestions to put things right or offer some form of redress.
- For more complicated matters we may ask for further explanation.
- We shall endeavour to resolve it within 8 weeks from the date that your formal complaint is received by Mr. Clements
- If you are still not satisfied you can refer to the Legal Ombudsman at PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ, provided that you do so within 1 year from the end of our process.
- In the event of a complaint of professional misconduct complaints can complain to the Solicitors Regulation Authority (“SRA”).