Clements Solicitors Complaints Handling Policy
If in the event you are unhappy with the service that we are providing our complaints procedure is as follows:
- We would ask that you contact Tom Clements, either by email to email@example.com or by post to Clements Solicitors, 2nd Floor, 20 Queen Street, Ipswich, IP1 1SS, to discuss matters informally first, and if you are dissatisfied with this, Mr Clements will deal with the matter as a formal complaint in writing.
- Upon receipt of your formal complaint Mr. Clements shall register it on our complaints register and will send a letter of acknowledgement and your file will be reviewed.
- If the matter is straight forwards, we might make suggestions to put things right or offer some form of redress.
- For more complicated matters we may ask for further explanation.
- We shall endeavour to resolve it within 8 weeks from the date that your formal complaint is received by Mr. Clements
- If you are still not satisfied you can refer to the Legal Ombudsman at PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ, provided that you do so within 1 year from the end of our process.
- In the event of a complaint of professional misconduct complaints can complain to the Solicitors Regulation Authority (“SRA”).